Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rubik's Cube Card







Okay, I wanted to try a new tech, so I went to "Dawn's" blog! She calls this card The Never Ending Card", but I call it a Rubik's Cube card. This was the hardest card I have ever made!!! I say hard, because of all the scoring, stamping images,etc! But this is a fun card and it makes you smile once you get it all together. I don't think I'd give this card to anyone because they wouldn't know how to open it. Of course, if I were going to give it to someone, I would color the images and make the card pretty. To make this card, you need 4 pieces of cardstock, cut each at 3 X 6". Score all 4 pieces vertically at 1 1/2", then score the both ends of all 4 pieces horizontally at 1 1/2". Lay 2 pieces of the vertical scored cardstock together (side by side), put adhesive on all 4 corners, place the 1 piece of the horizon scored cardstock on top of the vertical cardstock (make sure you start at the top), then place the last piece of horizon scored cardstock on the bottom of the vertical cardstock. Fold card where scored, then stamp your images on all squares on cardstock.



1 comment:

  1. Nita, this is one of my favorite cards to make. It truly amazes people. My first one was just some simple images to make sure it worked ... LOL I have a tutorial for it on my blog also.

    ReplyDelete