Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Card to the President of USA

Yes this is a card that I made and actually sent it to the President & First Lady Obama! I know that many of you is probably asking yourself WHY I did this! Believe me, it's something that I hav NEVER done in my life, but God put it on my heart and in my spirit to do this. I know that some of you may not like our current President, but this card is NOT about who our current President is..it's about the fact that our President is a "person" and our nation is in big trouble! I just made & sent this card to him to remind him to let God lead him in order for him to lead the nation.

1 comment:

  1. love your cards... I saw on the cricut message board... I just noticed your are from AZ... Me too... this is the first time I have ever seen anyone from AZ... hope to see more of your work... you make beautiful cards...

    Shahneela - ayeandraysmom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete