Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

I can do ALL things!

Happy Monday everyone and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday (Sunday) was 18 years of "going together" for my husband and I.  Yes we meet each other 18 years ago this past Sunday.  I know that so people don't keep up with the first day they meet or started going with their husband :), but I do. My husband & I have been married for 13 years now and still deeply in love :)!
So I made this simple card yesterday, just to celebrate our 18 years of "going together"!  Also, I just received some liquid pearl and I wanted to try them.  On this card, the liquid pearl is a little messy, but when I use the liquid pearl again, it will be better. Thank God for sending me the man of my dreams... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

2 comments:

  1. Nita, this is so sweet...very nicely done. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you celebrate the anniversary of you and your husband "going together". So that my husband and I would remember our first date...we were married on the same day. Greast sentiment...what embossing folder did you use? It's a "must have".

    ReplyDelete