Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I made this birthday card for my cousin Carla.  She's a very sweet and lovable person!  Her birthday is July 21st, I wanted to post it now in order to mail it within a couple of days as she lives in Maryland. I made this card by using an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of card stock, cut it at 4 1/4" (cut it the long way) and score it at 5 1/2".  I scored the card near the bottom, leaving enough room to stamp a message.  I used the bubbles cuttlebug folder and stamped Happy Birthday with VersaMark and purple embossing powder. I used the Spellbinders lacey oval and the classic oval and stamped the rose with VersaMark and purple embossing powder. Lastly, I added purple pearls.  Enjoy!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nita, I LOVE this card so so Pretty.
    Love the white with a punch of color, I am sure she will love it.
    Hug Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love white embossing, you did a fabulous job with this one. There is no doubt that Carla will treasure this card.

    ReplyDelete