Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS! Here are the Mother's day cards I made, the first card is one that I made for my sister, the 2nd & 3rd card I made for my mother in law, the card shown I made an aunt and the last card I made for another aunt.  I tried to do all the Mother's day cards different for each person because each person has a different idea of what they liked.  Personally, I love the card I made for my sister the best because it fits her perfectly!  My mother passed in March of 1995 and making Mother's day cards are very hard for me to do, but I know and understand that life goes on and I cry as I make the cards and get them mailed off for the people that I know will love them.  Happy Mother's Day again to all Mothers..May God Bless you all!

1 comment: