Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good Monday morning to everyone, I hope everyone had a blessed weekend.  I saw this card on a friends blog and I had to try to make it.  I'm not sure of the name of this card, but I call it Birthday Fold Surprise Card!  I can't get the pictures to come into my computer in the right order, ut I'll try to explain them.  The first picture is the front of the card with the tab lifted up (the tab folds into the flip in the front of the card). The second picture is the inside of the card, the third picture is the back of the card and the last picture is the front of the card.  This was a fun card to make and I think it just a cute little card. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a fold like this before- very unusual- and it turned out very nice- I like the pearl embellishments- Thanks for sharing it :)Amy

    ReplyDelete