Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Mary, my Stampin Up rep/demonstrator! Her birthday is within this month and I probably shouldn't have posted this card until I sent it to her incase she visits my blog and sees it before she receives it, but I couldn't wait. Mary is such a sweet and kind person and she's the most "blessed" and honest person I know! You can't really see the oval & the heart shine due to the camera shot, but the oval and the heart shines very much because I've added thick embossing enamel to it and heated it 3 times. Happy Birthday Mary!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, she is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Nita
    I am sure she will love it....
    Really love the white embossed paper!
    Hugs Wanda:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thoughtful of you to think of your Stampin' Up rep Nita. I'm sure she will love this card!

    ReplyDelete