Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Smell Scratch Card

This is a scratch and sniff card. The cherries on the card actually smells like "cherry". Iknow you can't smell the cherries fromthe computer, I wish you could as they smell wonderful! I used wild card for the scallop and stamped Dream Big, only because I didn't have a stamp to say smell me or scratch me or sweet smell, etc. The flowers are a cuttlebug folder.
To make the scent for the cherries, if you have a stamp with cherries or fruit on it, press the "fruit" stamp on a VersaMark pad, color your fruit if needed then stamp your image on the cardstock. In a small bowl, combine 1 pack of kool aid and 1 teaspoon of glitter (I used dazzling diamond glitter), mix well. Then spread your kool aid & glitter mixture on your fruit. Use your heat tool to heat the fruit, but do not over heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment